What do I do with a board package after I download it?
Boardmaker Software version 6.0 and higher includes an Import function that will automatically extract the board package (.zbp file) you have downloaded.
- Open Boardmaker on your computer
- From the Boardmaker File menu, select Import. Then select the Board Package option. The Select Board Package dialog will open.
- Browse on your computer and select the board package (.zbp file) you want to access. Click the Open button on the Select Board Package dialog. The Browse for Folder dialog will open.
- Select the location where the board package will be saved. (The default location is the My Boards folder on your computer.) Click OK when finished. The .zbp files will automatically extract into a new folder in the location you have specified.
- The board package can now be opened by clicking Open in the File menu or clicking Open a Saved Board or Add-on on the Open Options screen.