The Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference 2012 last month brought together 1200 enthusiastic participants including close to 100 presenters. To help delegates revisit the presentations they attended and to catch-up on the content of sessions they were not able to attend, we have collated as many presentations and resources as possible on our Online Conference Resource Hub. All of these resources will be accessible free-of-charge for the next twelve months to all conference delegates.
We have also posted up some videos from sessions that were recorded at the conference – including video from the following popular sessions:
- Full-day AppTastic! Hands-on with the iPad for Accessibility and Special Education Pre-Conference workshop
- The iPad and iPod touch in the Special Needs Classroom
- Apps for Literacy Support: The iPad for Diverse Learners who Struggle with Literacy
- Keynote Presentation: What Works? Assistive Technology + Literacy Strategies for Learner Success
- The Killer App?
- Using the iPad and Proloquo2Go in an Educational Environment
All of the resources (apart from the videos) are also available free-of-charge to you even if you weren’t able to attend the conference – a great collection of resources there! If you attended the conference, and need details of how to log-in to access the videos, please contact Lorraine Cameron on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send the information off to you ASAP.