The MightyMo and MiniMo give those who prefer digitised speech the power to confidently and quickly speak their minds.
Developed specifically to meet the unique needs of communicators with little or no speech, the MightyMo and MiniMo feature several tools that allow these communicators and their care teams to concentrate on what’s really important – communicating with one another and the world around them:
- Children and adults can use pre-recorded page sets, including Gateway Jumpstart – an adaptation of the popular Gateway for Series 4, as a starting point for normal daily activities.
- Convenient templates eliminate the need to create new pages from scratch.
- Quickly and easily import digital images (e.g. JPEG files) and audio/sound files (e.g. MP3 files) to create customised communication pages with greater meaning for the augmented communicator.
- The ability to store more than 100 minutes of speech and sound recordings in addition to those provided at the time of purchase helps to ensure that the communicator has all the vocabulary he needs to speak his mind.
- Colour, dynamic display screens that can be readily viewed indoors and outdoors, allowing communicators to communicate quickly and easily in virtually all environments.
You might also want to check out our Dynavox Systems Communication Device Comparison Chart to see how this device compares with others in the Dynavox range.