by TTS Group Ltd
Easy to use 30-second speech record and playback device with clear picture holder
Shelf Stock Clearance - Existing stock now available at this reduced price while stocks last!
Big-Point is ideal for speaking and listening activities for students in early years and up to 11 years old. Perfect for use with Matrix Maker.
- Records and plays back 30 seconds of sound
- Easy to use, large size: 8.5cm across
- Removable clear top so you can add pictures, symbols, numbers or letters to match your recording
- Large size ideal for children with visual or motor skill impairments
- Available in orange or yellow in a single unit; or a pack of 6 vibrant colours: blue, green, orange, red, purple and yellow
- Wall mountable
Requires 3 x AAA batteries, included. Size is 8.5 × 8.5 × 2.5cm
These products come with a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty.
Big-Point is targeted at the following age ranges:
- Early Childhood
- Early Primary
- Mid Primary
Big-Point is designed to foster development in the areas of:
With the closure of the Spectronics New Zealand office in Auckland on 27th June 2013, no further purchase orders can be fulfilled through this website. A range of New Zealand-based resellers, however, will be able to assist you with your order. Please visit the following link for details of the most appropriate reseller for the technologies you wish to purchase.