Easy Push Talking Pockets
by Augmentative Resources Inc
Now made easier to push for those with fine motor challenges
Easy Push – a new, modified version of Talking Pocket single voice output device
Features and Benefits
- Similar to the Talking Pocket, with an added mechanism and push plate so it can be activated by hitting the top surface with whole hand or fist
- Ten second recording time
- Has clear pocket that will hold device in when turned upside down
- VELCRO Brand hook fastener strip included for attaching to back of pocket in order to attach to fabric communication boards/display units/books
- Just place picture in front of device and slip into protective clear pocket
- Pocket will hold picture 4.8cm (2 1/4”) square Easy Push Talking device
- Includes one Easy Push Voice-Over device with push plate, and one pocket
Use with adult supervision only. Not for children ages 3 and under.
PCS symbols not included. Click here to check out the range of PCS Resources you can use with this product.
- Easy Push Talking Pockets Clear Carrier
- Portable Talking Pockets Communication Carrying Case
- Clear Easy Push Talking Pocket Schedule Holder
- More Augmentative Resources and Products
All Augmentative Resources products carry a 60 day manufacturer’s warranty.
Easy Push Talking Pockets is targeted at the following age ranges:
- Early Primary
- Mid Primary
- Upper Primary
- Secondary School
Easy Push Talking Pockets is designed to foster development in the areas of:
With the closure of the Spectronics New Zealand office in Auckland on 27th June 2013, no further purchase orders can be fulfilled through this website. A range of New Zealand-based resellers, however, will be able to assist you with your order. Please visit the following link for details of the most appropriate reseller for the technologies you wish to purchase.