by Attainment Company
All new GoTalk 4+ is more powerful, durable, and easier to use
Attainment’s new GoTalk 4+ is a lightweight, rugged, powerful and portable communication tool, like all GoTalk devices.
Great tool to start Alternative and Augmentative Communication with!
Use it for augmentative communication and curriculum enrichment! It is powerful with 22 possible messages – four super sensitive message keys each with five distinct levels. Record a total of 4.5 minutes of message and now with all new technology providing great sound quality.
In addition to the four message keys. There are now two new “core message” keys to store personal ID, or frequently used messages. These stay the same on each level so you don’t need to re-record essential messages for each level.
The new GoTalk 4+ has easier sequential recording and whole level erase, and GREAT sound quality.
Place photos or illustrations on the blank overlays (included) to indicate your recorded message. The GoTalk Overlay Software offers an affordable option for creating overlays for this device.
Attainment’s thoughtful design makes GoTalk 4+ easy to use. Large buttons with built-in key guards help users select the right message. Change levels with a press of a button. Overlays are stored inside, and slide in and out easily. Adjust volume by touching “up” and “down” buttons. Sturdy construction without mechanical levers and dials make GoTalk 4+ extremely durable. So durable, in fact, Attainment offers a generous two year warranty.
GoTalk 4+ is lightweight (650g) and its built-in handle makes it very portable. It’s a GoTalk and still easy to use everyday, anywhere and affordably priced.
Click here to see the GoTalk 4+ in more details.
Click here to view tips and benefits on using GoTalks.
Videos about GoTalks
- GoTalk 4+ User’s Guide (5.7 MB)
- Writing with Symbols 2000 grid to go with GoTalk 4+
To access this grid with Writing with Symbols 2000:
- Download the file (on Internet Explorer right-click a link above and choose Save Target As…) saving it to your computer. The GoTalk 4+ overlay template needs to be placed in the Communication Aids folder on your computer inside WWS2000Work. The directory path for this is usually: C:WWS2000WorkGridsTemplatesCommunication Aids)
- You can access the GoTalk 4+ overlay template when in Writing with Symbols 2000 by doing the following:
- select Grids for Printing from your start screen.
- select Template grids then double click on the Communication Aids folder.
- look through the displayed files to find GoTalk 4+.
- double click on the file to open it.
GoTalk 4+ is targeted at the following age ranges:
- All Ages
GoTalk 4+ is designed to foster development in the areas of:
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and technical support visit:
With the closure of the Spectronics New Zealand office in Auckland on 27th June 2013, no further purchase orders can be fulfilled through this website. A range of New Zealand-based resellers, however, will be able to assist you with your order. Please visit the following link for details of the most appropriate reseller for the technologies you wish to purchase.