Talking Pocket for Objects
by Augmentative Resources Inc
Communicate with objects... simply take object off the Talking Pocket device and recorded message will play!
This product is discontinued and no longer available.
Features and Benefits
- Same features as Talking Pocket
- Has a light sensor in place of the button and plays whatever message is recorded when object is taken off of sensor on top
- 10 second recording time
- Has specially designed pocket that will hold device in when turned upside down
- Pocket made of waterproof luggage fabric with clear window to protect sensor
- Attached flap can be used to cover top of device when not being used to prevent false activation and wraps around back when device in use
- Object placed above sensor must be larger than 0.6cm (1/4”) (and not translucent) so it is able to block light
- Use in well lit area
- Pocket measures 12.7cm x 14cm (5” x 5 1/2”)
Talking Pocket for Objects includes 1 Voice-Over with light sensor and 1 pocket.
Use with adult supervision only. Not for children ages 3 and under.
Talking Pocket for Objects is targeted at the following age ranges:
- Early Primary
- Mid Primary
- Upper Primary
- Secondary School
Talking Pocket for Objects is designed to foster development in the areas of: